3Lines Rocket Fund:
Investing in the Future of Work and
the Acceleration of Innovation

Technology enablement of businesses is occurring at an accelerating pace, providing a tremendous opportunity for tech-focused entrepreneurs and investors to ride this wave of disruption. 3Lines Venture Capital’s focus is on the nexus of technology and business change, especially when it comes to how organizations operate today and how they will innovate and transform in the future.  

 

Cloud and virtualization have been a source of a lot of innovation to date but ubiquitous and seamless computing infrastructure along with software-driven automation and flexibility will drive future growth. The Future of Work, AI-enabled enterprises, and Industry 4.0 require companies to think differently about every aspect of their business including how they manage their workforce, their processes, and their supply chain. 

 

The pace of technology change is shifting business innovation from large companies saddled with cumbersome processes to agile startups. So rather than develop new products and services in-house, the major tech companies are relying on a global network of start-ups to lead the way and then assimilating them when their products prove effective. This new model of innovation provides incredible opportunities for investors. However, this also requires a deep understanding of technology trends and business evolution, which many traditional VC fund general partners lack.

 

3Lines Rocket Fund has been built for this new era of innovation. 3Lines offer an early stage venture investment platform where the partners work with the leaders of the companies they invest in, mentoring them to ensure they overcome the obstacles all start-up companies face as they move from concept to prototype to market. The partners at 3Lines have been deeply involved in tech-industry innovation for decades. They’ve seen the changes and have led both startup and large company innovation programs including at GE Ventures and Oracle among others. Bringing this expertise to the VC world is a game changer, limiting exposure by tapping into the knowledge of their network. 3Lines has subject matter experts that are available not just in the due diligence phase, but throughout the development process.

 

3Lines focuses their efforts on two geographic areas, with 70% of their investments US based companies and the other 30% in India. Two factors are driving this strategy. Founding Partner Krishna Kunapuli and General Partners Ashish Jain and Kamalesh Dwivedi all have significant connections in both countries. Jain and Dwivedi are alumni of IIT Kanpur, India’s leading university for technology and management, giving them an extensive network within India’s active innovation community. The three have spent most of their careers in the United States and have advanced degrees and certificates from Harvard, Wharton and UC Berkeley.

 

For more information about 3Lines Rocket Fund, contact Krishna Kunapuli at krishna.kunapuli@3lines.vc or visit their website, 3lines.vc

All statements and expressions are the sole opinion of the company and are subject to change without notice. The Company is not liable for any investment decisions by its readers or subscribers. It is strongly recommended that any purchase or sale decision be discussed with a financial advisor, or a broker-dealer, or a member of any financial regulatory bodies. The information contained herein has been provided as an information service only. The accuracy or completeness of the information is not warranted and is only as reliable as the sources from which it was obtained. Investors are cautioned that they may lose all or a portion of their investment in this or any other company. Information contained herein contains "forward looking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended and Section 21E of the Securities and Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. Any statements that express or involve discussions with respect to predictions, expectations, beliefs, plans, projections, objectives, goals, assumptions or future events or performance are not statements of historical facts and may be "forward looking statements". Forward looking statements are based on expectations, estimates and projections at the time the statements are made that involve a number of risks and uncertainties which could cause actual results or events to differ materially from those presently anticipated. Forward looking statements may be identified through the use of words such as "expects", "will", "anticipates", "estimates", "believes", or by statements indicating certain actions "may", "could", "should" or "might" occur.

© 2020 Family Office Research, Consulting & Events All Rights Reserved.